I am so terribly tempted to pat myself on the back and praise myself for being oh, so very brilliant sometimes. But I can’t take the credit here, because it belongs to all you wonderful friends who accepted the invitation to join in and share so generously!
I am a self-learner. I taught myself to sew and to quilt. And I taught myself how to draw. I am learning how to dye my own fabrics and am dabbling with mixed media. I am a quilt designer and teacher, and design and publish my own line of quilt patterns. With this blog I would like to share the bits and pieces of my life.
Visit our Website for Hundreds of Patterns!
Find More of Angie’s Patterns Here
- Mónica Viteri on Mini sewing circle
- Pearl Black on Mini sewing circle
- Elena on An Alternative Wedding Ceremony
- rachelle on 4 Rectangle Fun Quilt-Along: New PDF link
- Quilting Tangent on How to Make Your Own (really cheap!) Cone Thread Stand
Recommended Craftsy Classes