Things haven’t changed much around here, have they? Another month gone by… and it is still wet and gray in this part of the world. This was – once again – the view this morning out of my bedroom window:
I am a self-learner. I taught myself to sew and to quilt. And I taught myself how to draw. I am learning how to dye my own fabrics and am dabbling with mixed media. I am a quilt designer and teacher, and design and publish my own line of quilt patterns. With this blog I would like to share the bits and pieces of my life.
Visit our Website for Hundreds of Patterns!
Find More of Angie’s Patterns Here
- Mónica Viteri on Mini sewing circle
- Pearl Black on Mini sewing circle
- Elena on An Alternative Wedding Ceremony
- rachelle on 4 Rectangle Fun Quilt-Along: New PDF link
- Quilting Tangent on How to Make Your Own (really cheap!) Cone Thread Stand
Recommended Craftsy Classes