A finished project

I didn’t really get a lot of sewing done during all of 2017. I’m hoping that will change this year. Having (finally) organized my new sewing studio will certainly help… I feel more motivated to start new projects.

I did actually finish a bedroom set for my lovely new iron bed. The weather in this town tends to be warm all year round, so having a light weight quilt is all I need to sleep comfortably at night. And I obviously needed new pillowcases (and a matching bed skirt), along with a couple of coordinating cushions. Although perhaps not essential on a day-to-day basis, today I finished a granny square afghan to match the quilt. It will be nice for those few nights when the temperature does drop and an extra blanket is needed.

And I also like it just because… it’s pretty. 🙂

This entry was posted in Bed quilts, Knitting/Crochet. |Comments closed

One Comment

  1. Irene
    Posted February 5, 2018 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

    Hi Angie! It’s been a long time for me too, to read and comment in your blog. That granny square afghan is lovely, with so nice colors! But my very favorite is the hexies pillowcase… beautiful!